UPS Supply Chain Solutions
General Labor/Forklift Operator
Full time summer positions with part time availability throughout the year.
Starting at $14.50/hour with potential to increase to $15.10 after Forklift training
Shift premiums + employee incentives + great benefits!
Why work at UPS Supply Chain Solutions?
We are recognized for promoting from within. At UPS SCS, we only recruit externally when we don’t have the interest and/or resources internally to fill a particular role. Our goal is to develop and mentor our internal employees in preparation for Management positions.
Here’s an example…
Bob started at UPS in 2008 as a Warehouse Associate. Since then, he has held roles of increasing responsibility within operations. He was then promoted to an Industrial Engineering Specialist in 2013. In 2015, he was promoted to the Industrial Engineering Supervisor and currently he has accepted the role of Distribution Associate Manager.
This could be YOUR foot in the door into our growing organization! What’s in it for you?
- Gain experience working for a large, international company
- Permanent Part-Time positions + part-time benefits package
- No rotating shifts – set schedule
- Flexible shifts – 2-3 days per week (1 potential weekend shift)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement within the company
- Safety conscious work environment
- Clean, bright and temperature controlled work environment
- We operate our business with a balance among economic prosperity, social responsibility and environmental stewardship
- We encourage community involvement and volunteerism by our employees
- We employ solutions that minimize the impact of our business on the environment
- UPS Supply Chain Solutions has been partnered with United Way since 1982
- Each year, UPS SCS runs a United Way campaign which includes fundraising, events and more*
Never worked in a warehouse before?
No experience necessary! UPS Supply Chain Solutions will provide training for Forklift and Material Handling Equipment. You will go through a customized on-boarding program to introduce you to our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for completing various duties including, but not limited to receiving product, unloading and loading trailers, picking orders with an RF Scanner and with equipment
Perform job duties in a safe manner by following all health and safety policies procedures
- Good work ethic, takes initiative, willing to learn different areas/accounts and works well as part of a team
- Good attitude
- Willing to learn how to operate Material Handling Equipment
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Part Time Warehouse Associate
Warehouse / General Labourer