St Catharines, ON
Tele Fundraiser – With incentives!
HCB Canada is a Tele Fundraising company that works with well-known organizations across Canada and the United States. We offer inbound and outbound services to our clients. We also pride ourselves in working with our employees to help them succeed in their positions. We are looking to add to our ever growing company!
- Previous call center experience or fundraising experience is an asset
- MUST be able to work flexible shifts Monday to Thursday 1:30pm to 10pm, Fri 2:00pm to 8:00pm. Every other Saturday 11:00am to 5:00pm, when you are not scheduled for Saturdays you only work Monday to Thursday.
- Good at overcoming/handling objections and maintaining great phone conversations with donors
- Have great computer skills/accurate data entry (there will be times when multiple applications will be used at one time)
- Good time management/reliable/dependable
- Upbeat with a positive attitude and willingness to adapt to change/new programs quickly
- Must be able to pass a police background check (we do that for you, so no cost to you to have one done)
- Contact current and past donors to ask them if they can make a gift/donation
- Maintain above average weekly quality scores and response rate (the number of yeses to no’s)
- Little to no errors on a weekly basis
- Explain why the charity you are calling on behalf of is looking for donations now
- To ensure that all donors leave the call on a positive note, whether a donation has been made or not.
- Answer donor enquires to the best of your knowledge, while engaging them in conversation to help build rapport
- Reach out for help if you feel that you are struggling and want extra help to improve your overall performance
Hourly Wage - $14.00 + Language Premium and incentives (including the opportunity to visit a community to give you first hand knowledge of who you are helping when raising funds)
Hourly Wage – French $16.00
There are also benefits offered that become effective 6 months after full time employment.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: