International Progranm Coordinator
Study Abroad Canada
We are an internationally recognized language school that has been offering programs to international students since 1994 in CharlottetownPEI. We are looking for an experienced International Program Coordinator to communicate with different international student study groups to learn about their specific learning needs and coordinate with the academic team to design customize programs to address the such varying learning needs. The ideal candidate should have curriculum development work experience, understand the Asian culture and the needs of the students well, preferably can speak one or more Asian languages fluently apart from fluency in English.
Job Type: Full-time
Start date: As soon as possible
Work location: CharlottetownPEI
- Work with the school academic team to customize new international programs to address varying learning needs
- To be the liaison between the school’s academic team, teachers, marketing/sales teams, and students
- Conduct market trend research, observe the market opportunities, work closely with school marketing and sales teams for delivering successful programs
- Evaluate international curriculum programs and recommend improvements to the academic team
- Deliver programs teaching materials and other resources
- Administer the international programs, oversee the operation, follow up the results, determine cost and effectiveness, produce report to management
- Provide training to marketing and sales teams for program delivery
- Represent school at conferences, workshops and int’l educational fairs
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the manager.
- Several years of experience as a school teacher is usually required
- Experience in curriculum development is needed.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, successful experience in coaching and training internal/external customers
- Understand the Asian culture and the needs of the students
- Experience in analyzing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives, especially for school operations.
- Proficient in writing and speaking one or more Asian languages: Mandarin,or Korean or Japanese
- Maintain a valid passport for business related travel
- A bachelor's degree in education
Quote Job Reference: 4166