Affiliate Marketing Manager
Yroo is revolutionizing shopping in the digital age. We are a data science company focused on empowering shoppers through information and innovation leveraging the best in AI and deep machine learning. Yroo is building a world class team to continue to redefine how consumers discover the products they want at the best price and from their favorite stores. We are team of data scientists, designers, developers, marketers, and business developers building a global company with a growth mindset and unlimited potential.
Yroo is looking for an Affiliate Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of our current affiliate network partnerships as well as managing our top tier retail partnerships.
This role will look after all aspects of requesting and integrating new programs into our platform, including working collaboratively across remote teams. Within this context, the Partner Manager will be responsible for managing external contacts, developing new opportunities, creating strategic/tactical proposals, managing reports and working with cross-functional teams to meet company goals and objectives.
- Researching, applying and gaining approval for affiliate advertiser programs.
- Monitoring affiliate program status through various stages of application, approvals, feed quality review, integration and user experience.
- Communicating and following through internally to ensure the successful implementation of new affiliate advertiser programs.
- Contributing to continuous growth and relevance of affiliate advertiser product feed approvals.
- Maintaining publisher profile, programs, and data to ensure it is always current.
- Directly communicating in a prompt and timely manner with affiliate networks, affiliate managers and advertising agencies and any related decision makers in the affiliate advertiser community.
- Reviewing, filtering and taking appropriate actions on key promotions, opportunities, program changes and/or updates as provided by inbound affiliate communications.
- Provide leads and insights to potential affiliate growth, program enhancements and participation in premium placement programs.
- Communicating relevant promotions to social media team for broadcast to the social and user audience.
- 2+ years of experience in a relatable field would be preferential.
- A drive to learn and develop with a high growth team on a path to global expansion.
- A team player with a Can Do attitude who wants to help define and grow a business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Mac Office programs.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Beautiful office in the city centre
- Full training provided
- Opportunity to join a growing team
Digital Assistant Marketing Manager
Business Development Manager Performance Marketing