Quality Assurance Auditor
Medina Quality Inc.
We are looking for charismatic, observant, self disciplined and articulate applicants to fill the position(s) of Food Safety and Quality Assurance Auditor(s). Medina Quality (?MQ?) Auditors are required to visit food production facilities located internationally and assess and evaluate the facilities? degree of food safety and quality compliance against standards provided by MQ. MQ Auditors will receive initial Auditor accreditation training on the relevant food safety and quality standards, as well as regular skill and knowledge trainings.
Must be available, able, and enthusiastic to travel internationally for at least 14 days per month for 12 months a year. For the remaining working days in each month, MQ Auditors will work with the Head Office Team in Montreal, QC, to review and develop audit corrective action plans, conduct remote audits (e-Audits), plan future audit trips and benefit from ongoing skills and knowledge training.
We work with food producers, airlines and large-scale food buyers, such as supermarkets and slaughterhouses, to develop, manage and certify effective and cost-efficient food safety and quality assurance management systems. Part of these services include conducting audits of in-flight kitchens worldwide, based on the airlines? requirements and MQ?s experience and expertise.
- Monthly training and professional development on food safety, hygiene and quality;
- Initial Auditor accreditation training on food safety and hygiene and MQ auditing techniques;
- Opportunity to travel the world with the possibility to extend trips for personal travel;
- Opportunity for professional growth and advancement;
- An educational background in the fields of food science, nutrition, dietetics, microbiology, or any other field related to food safety, hygiene or quality;
- Relevant work experience in the field of food safety or food manufacturing/production, with basic awareness of HACCP. Over five (5) years of food manufacturing or food safety experience is a significant asset;
- A valid Canadian Passport;
- Basic computer skills, including Skype and Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Language skills in Mandarin Chinese a significant asset. Language skills in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Farsi, Russian, Japanese, Korean or any other languages an asset;
- Strong observation and analytical skills;
- The ability to effectively and efficiently manage a heavy workload and to meet strict deadlines;
- The ability to work effectively and efficiently ?on the road?;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- The ability to adapt easily to new environments and cultures;
- Food Safety auditing experience is a significant asset
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Clinical QA Auditor (GCP)
Quality Assurance Specialist
Auditor-Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA)