Health and Nutrition Store Manager
Green Town Nutrition
We believe maintaining good health should be the primary focus of everyone. Our stores offer a large variety of health products including supplements, probiotics, vitamins, homeopathic remedies etc. Our team of professionals and knowledgeable staff member are always around to help customers with any questions and concerns. Over the past 7 years, we’ve experienced a drastic increase in business operations. Green Town Nutrition currently owns two stores located in Richmond and Vancouver respectively, as well as an online store.
Due to the high demand for health products and general public’s growing emphasis on health management. We are currently looking to fill the position of Health and Nutrition Store Manager at our Vancouver location to accommodate our growing business.
As the Health and Nutrition store manager, your role will be to deliver and exceed profit and sales targets in your store, by managing and coordinating all aspects of the day to day operations. You will lead and guide a team of sales professional in offering customers guidance on their health concerns.
Duties and responsibilities
- Evaluate current business operations, develop business strategies to expand store traffic and improve quality of service.
- Establish operation procedure in regard to proper storage and handling of products. Remedial functions of products, targeted health concerns, proper admission/dosages, and targeted group.
- Oversee day to day operation of the store. Ensure products sold to customer fits their needs and proper procedures are carried out in the sales process.
- Manage employees and meet sales goals by providing quality training to sales staff. Training includes but not limited to the following:
- Enhance product knowledge in order to better comprehend customer needs
- Educate on administration, usage and possible side effects of products
- Enhance disease knowledge and treatment methods
- Enhance general knowledge regarding health preserving regiments
- Enhance general knowledge regarding human anatomy and physiology
- Methods of positioning products in the store to better meet customer needs
- Conduct research and collect data on trends for various health concerns and chronic conditions to predict future customer purchasing trends. Stay up to date with new products coming into the market. Evaluate product functions to determine its suitability for our company.
- Analyze sales data and market research to determine products to be sold. Implement purchasing plan to increase inventory turnover, reduce purchasing cost and maximize profit. Ensure proper storage of product to avoid unnecessary spoilage.
- Develop and implement marketing activities. Formulate pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales. Develop an awareness of the competition and marketplace; Carry out changes in promotions, product mix or merchandising to keep our business up to date and relevant.
- Resolve customer’s concerns and complaints in a timely manner.
Skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine, biology, physiology or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a healthcare profession is required.
- Previous management experience is required
- Familiar with medical jargons
- Basic knowledge of chronic conditions and its treatment plans
- Previous experience with medical consultation and/or diagnosis is an asset
- Previous experience with providing health training is an asset
- Knowledge of current health care issues and the ability to conduct medical research
- Professional attitude and ability to communicate well with customers and employees.
- Must be able to communicate in English. Knowledge of a second language is an asset.
Terms of employment
- Position Type: Permanent Position
- Full time: 40 hours per week
- Work Locations:
- 1804 West 4th Ave, Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6J 1M3
- 310-5300 No. 3 Road, Richmond BC V6X 2X9
- Salary: $20 per hour.
Health and Nutrition store manager
Sales Representative - Territory Cofounder
Education Consultant – Product Demonstrator – CALGARY LOCATION - Two Positions Available