Photography Summer Camp Counsellor
GTA Photography Classes
We offer fun and interactive photography camps for kids & teens throughout the year including summer camps, March Break camps & afterschool/weekend programs in the Fall and Winter. We are the largest photography specialty camp in Canada and continue to grow with locations in Toronto, Ottawa and Chicago.
We are currently looking for fun and outgoing camp counsellors with a passion for leadership and the camp environment. We hire staff who are responsible, great communicators, and full of energy! If you posses these skills and are interested in being part of our team this summer, apply now!
- Supervise campers and ensure their safety at all times, both in-class and out on location for our shooting field trips.
- Assist the camp instructors with project management & daily administrative duties.
- Work together with teen camp instructors and GTA PC staff to provide a fun and interactive environment for all campers, such as leading icebreaker games and team building activities with passion and structure.
- Utilize GTA PC provided curriculum and resources, ensuring an organized, fun and rewarding experience for all of our campers.
- Criminal background check (must provide copy once hired)
- Standard First Aid and CPR certification (current at the start and for the duration of the camps; must provide a copy of certification once hired)
- Three references
- All counsellors must be available for the intensive training seminar scheduled in June.
- Applicants must be available for the entire summer (end of June – end of Aug)
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
- Candidates must be 18 years of age or older.
- Prior camp counsellor experience an asset but not required.
- Responsible and mature young adults, who are able to supervise a group of campers and ensure their safety throughout camp.
- Candidates must have strong communication skills and presentation skills.
- Candidates must be outgoing and energetic individuals who love and appreciate the camp experience.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Summer Camp Staff Positions
Photography Summer Camp Counsellor (TORONTO)
Photography Summer Camp Instructor (TORONTO)
Video Camp Instructor