Quinn Thiele Mineault Grodzki LLP
The law firm of Quinn Thiele Mineault Grodzki LLP, is seeking a candidate to join their team on a full time permanent position.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to one lawyer and will be a detailed oriented individual with a minimum of two years experience assisting in day to day activities as follows:
- Administrative tasks such as answering the phone.
- Open and maintain files and filing system, type and revise legal and related documents, prepare, send and follow up on correspondence, manage telephone calls.
- Manage and coordinate meetings, appointments, schedules and calendars.
- Setup court appearances, as well as meetings and mediation.
- Data entry into PC Law.
- Photocopying and binding documents as well as serving them on other solicitors and arranging for their filing at the correct courthouse.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 year experience as a Legal Assistant or Law Clerk.
- Bilingual (French and English) preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure due to time-restraints (on a periodic basis) and to handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Personal Injury Law, Civil Litigation, Small Claims, Motor Vehicle Accidents and Accident Benefits.
We offer a competitive salary and friendly work place. Hours of work are Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Receptionist: 2 years
Legal Assistant: 2 years