DBPC Group of Companies
We are a trusted provider of business and financial services, office support and staffing solutions. Our recruitment division provides permanent and contract staffing at entry, intermediate and executive levels. Our clients range from start-up businesses, who are expanding their workforce to established companies with increasing staffing needs. We ensure the right candidates are placed in the appropriate roles while cultivating great teams. We also offer career coaching and resume writing services to empower and equip individuals for the next stage of their life. We are the publishers of The Edge Magazine, a quarterly publication which provides an abundance of information in the areas of Tech & Innovation, Inspiration, Business and Finance.
As an employer, we aim to:
- Enhance the professional development of our employees
- Provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals
- Promote diversity in our industry and corporate culture
- Contribute to our communities at large
DBPC has acknowledged and embraced diversity to better utilize lucrative networks and markets on the local level. This has resulted in an immense boost in our organization’s creativity, and future innovation. Tapping in this market has allowed us to explore the remarkable talents of many people from all walks of life and experience the benefits of being a part of a team of diverse individuals.
Part-Time Administrative Assistant (10:00AM to 4:00PM)
Our client in the Real Estate/Mortgage Industry is currently seeking a Part-Time Administrative Assistant for a three-month contract with the opportunity to become a full-time, permanent position. The successful candidate will be a quick-thinking, personable and detail-oriented individual who can work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Creating, maintaining and updating Excel reports and databases, including client databases
- Drafting and sending emails to lawyers, clients and agents on the owner’s behalf
- Typing, formatting and proofreading documents
- Sending Docusign documents to clients
- Assisting with other day-today general administration duties of the office
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
- 1 to 2 years of office administration experience with preference given to those in the Real Estate and/or Mortgage industry.
- Post-secondary education in Business or a related field is an asset.
- Must have strong communication skills with an engaging personality
- The office is paper free, so the successful candidate must have excellent computer skills and be highly proficient in M.S. Office, Google Docs and Dropbox. Experience with Mailchimp, Fushion or other CRM software is an asset.
- Detail-oriented, with a high-level of initiative and the ability to multi-task and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Enthusiastic team player with sound work ethic and a positive attitude
- Results-driven, hardworking, energetic and capable of executing multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Reliable and flexible attitude is a must
** This is a part-time/temporary position with the possibility of becoming permanent/ full- time
Compensation: $16.00 / hour
Schedule: 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday to Friday
Industry: Mortgage/Real Estate
Summer Student – Administrative Assistant, Human Resources
PT ADMIN ASSISTANT
Administrative and Customer Service Assistant
Service and Administrative Assistant