Customer Service Representative
CanTalk Canada Inc
A Winniped-based global language telecommunications corporation, has immediate positions available for Full Time Inbound/outbound English Customer Service Representatives.
- Inbound/Outbound customer service calls
- Clinical study data collection.
- Working with internet based software and smart phone App.
- Native English Speaker
- Must be able to type 20 WPM
- Knowledge of basic medical terminology
- Knowledge of 2016 General Data Protection Regulation of United Kingdom is an asset.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Provide excellent phone etiquette and professionalism
- Able to function independently with minimal supervision
- Have computer and smart phone usage experience.
Availability: 3:00 AM to 11:00 AM Monday to Friday
Base Rate : $14 + Overnight Premium $2.
Job Location: Winnipeg Office.
Job Type: Full Time – 37.5 hours per week.
For any further enquiries please contact our Recruiting Dept.
Equal Opportunity Employer : All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
Job Type: Full-time
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
311 Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Customer Care Specialist (60502)
Bilingual Customer Service Representative