General Sales Manager
Carz Auto Recycling
Degree Level: College Degree Required ,
Degree Field(s): Business or Engineering.
Licensure/Certification: Drivers License, OMVIC acquired before
Experience: Industry experience in Canada and Arabian Gulf Area Dubai or KSA
Key Skills: Excellent management, organizational, and customer service skills; knowledge of export laws and regulations
Languages spoken: English , Arabic strongly preferred
Salary: $40.00 Per Hour
Job duties for General Sales Manager include:
- Creating the annual sales forecasts by estimating total vehicle and parts sales, gross and operating profits as well as expenses for the sales departments.
- Hiring and monitoring the performance of the department managers,
- Start, maintain and grow our export business to our GCC clients through our Dubai venture.
- Serve as intermediaries between foreign buyers and domestic sellers.
- Plan and coordinate the international shipment of goods. During the course of the day
- Negotiate with a variety of people, such as shippers, agents and vendors
- Holding weekly sales meetings and conducting sales training.
- Coordinating the appropriate supply of used vehicles and ordering/acquiring vehicle inventory accordingly.
- Keep track of invoices and prepare reports to expedite the billing process.
- Meeting monthly with the general manager to review forecasts and profits for each department.
- Ensures that shipments comply with the laws and regulations governing the export industry.
- Working directly with the general manager on making recommendations on both short and long-range advertising plans, sales promotions, staffing needs, lease promotions and compensation plans.
- It is recommended to have at least Five years in a dealership or Automobile Parts sales environment. Additionally,
- Knowledge of export laws and regulations, With Solid Ties to the GCC import Rules and regulations.
- Needs to be comfortable managing multiple departments and people.
- Managers are required to maintain the profitability of their department while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Required to not only understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations, but must also comply with these regulations.
- Position requires strong communication skills to deal with customers, employees and vendors, locally and overseas.
- Often have to work extended hours, evenings and weekends including frequent Travel.
- The ability to communicate in Arabic is relevant to a company's targeted market will be helpful. Important elements for success in this field is an understanding of international trade and market demands in GCC.
The general sales manager is expected to uphold the highest ethical standards in every aspect of the job.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Regional Sales Manager
Regional Sales Manager – Eastern & Northern Ontario