Reporting to the General Manager, the Parts Advisor will be responsible for: answering phone calls, assisting walk-in retail customers and replying to customer emails.
Sourcing and quoting auto parts for customers on the spot is 90% of your day. Must be knowledgeable in auto parts, preferred auto mechanical experience for ease of identifying parts in parts catalog. Training provided on how to quote and use catalogs with our internal systems.
The Parts Advisor will start as an hourly employee. Pay rate will be based on experience. After 3 months of probation is completed, the successful candidate will receive a pay increase. Yearly bonuses are available if sales targets are met.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Responsibilities and Duties
Daily duties of the Parts Advisor are as follows:
- Answer Phone and take orders from customers.
- Assist walk-in retail customers.
- Provide quotes and lead times using our internal electronic sources.
- Source parts in electronic parts catalog.
- Customer Service.
- Minimum 1 year experience selling auto parts.
- Able to work Monday-Friday 8:30AM - 5:00PM.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of auto mechanical or apprenticeship experience an asset.
- Proven ability to take initiative and execute plans.
- Attention to detail.
- Outgoing personality.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Global Client Services Manager, Wealth Management
The Perfect Assistant is Out There. Is it You?
Assistant Parts Manager