Client Configuration & Relationship Specialist
Toronto , ON
We are a software company dedicated to making healthcare safer. Our software is used by 1800 of the world’s top healthcare organizations, including Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins and SickKids.
Our software affects the lives of patients and the people that care for them. Located in the heart of downtown Toronto, the energy of our neighborhood is reflected inside our office, where we work hard and have fun at the same time.
We have a strong reputation in the healthcare industry through the positive endorsement of our clients and industry peers.
If you are the kind of person that thrives on working with smart people, has a passion for working with clients and leading a variety of projects to ensure successful achievement of deliverables, is looking for a long-term job commitment and the opportunity to further develop your skills as the company continues to grow, then you are exactly the kind of person we are looking for.
Client Configuration and Relationship Specialist(CCRS)
As a member of the Client Management Team, the Client Configuration and Relationship Specialist (CCRS) works in partnership with internal teams to develop a successful roadmap for the client, and ensures that RL is delivering on the clients’ requirements. The CCRS assumes all system administration responsibilities and helps clients get more out of their software, including forms configuration and report creation. The CCRS also delivers training to clients that supports the optimal use of RL Solutions software. The ideal candidate will be skilled in delivering services and support to clients. You will bring at least five years of consulting experience, preferably with an emphasis on software configuration and usage, enjoy working in a fast-paced highly collaborative environment, and have stellar communication skills and a desire to provide a superior customer experience.
What you will be doing:
- Provide remote administrative services to help clients to optimize their use of the software, capitalize on features/functionalities of the software, as well as special projects to expand the use of the software and enhance their overall relationship with RL Solutions.
- Deliver training to end users supporting the optimal use of RL Solutions software.
- Collaborate with instructional designers and other members of the RL team, and contribute to the development of training content.
- Deliver project based consulting services in support of overall client success.
- Maintain proficiency and expertise in the use of RL Solutions software.
- Contribute to the on-going enhancement of the client knowledge base through the development of timely and relevant knowledge articles.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, lead and facilitate change and model professionalism in all contacts with internal and external customers.
- Identify opportunities for new value-add client services that help further client learning and knowledge transfer, and promote an optimal customer experience.
- Analyze client requirements and identify upsell opportunities.
- Work on other projects, as assigned.
- University degree.
- Preferred experience with RL Solutions software, especially configuration, forms design and report design.
- Minimum five years of software consulting and training experience, preferably in a healthcare related environment.
- Experienced in managing customer relationships.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theories as applied to training development and delivery.
- Fluent in English with proven oral and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in diverse, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to deal with situations where information is difficult to obtain, complex, or ambiguous.
- Ability to evaluate clients’ learning needs and develop applicable plans.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with staff at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Able to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Excellent time management and workload organization skills.
- Strong data entry and computer skills, MS Office knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Self-motivated to learn, and able to work towards set goals and objectives without close supervision.
- Proven initiative to drive projects forward to attain high client satisfaction.
- Able to travel to the US when needed
This position is best suited for individuals seeking a long-term commitment and the opportunity to further develop their skill set as the company continues growing.
Customer Success Specialist-S/W Post Implementatio
Technology Architect Level 3 (Cloud Implementation) Contract
Junior Implementation Consultant