Merchandiser Part Time
We are currently seeking a candidate with the drive and passion to increase sales at our client’s retail locations! Our part time Merchandiser job needs an individual who can improve the consumer buying experience by creating merchandising solutions in their assigned stores. The retail merchandiser’s duties include cultivating relationships with in-store management, executing merchandising resets, and building retail displays. Take this chance to work for Advantage Solutions in Canada, where you will earn competitive pay rates and receive top-notch training.
- Building cosmetic walls and displays using planograms.
- Planogram maintenance and compliance.
- The execution of merchandising requests.
- Seasonal and/or department resets.
- New store renovations/relocations.
- Electronic reporting.
- Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience.
- 1 year merchandising experience preferred.
- Have merchandising, cosmetic or grocery experience.
- Be able to read and follow planograms and assemble store fixtures and displays.
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- Be a proactive, good problem solver, and possess excellent communication skills.
- Have excellent time management skills and a commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Incumbent must have general computer and Internet skills.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
Advantage Solutions is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. Advantage Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Advantage Solutions will provide reasonable accommodations, accessible formats and communication supports upon request to persons with disabilities who take part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection process. If you require accommodation in connection with the application process, please contact: Human Resources Department, Advantage Solutions (905) 475-9623 or email@example.com
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 138909