Titanium Transportation Group Inc.
Titanium is a leading asset-based transportation and logistics company servicing Canada and the United States, with approximately 450 power units, over 1,500 trailers and over 550 employees and independent owner operators. Titanium provides truckload, dedicated, and cross-border trucking services, freight logistics, and warehousing and distribution to over 1,000 customers. Titanium is a recognized consolidator of asset-based transportation companies in Ontario, having completed ten asset-based trucking acquisitions since 2011. Titanium has also been ranked by PROFIT magazine as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies for nine consecutive years.
"Strength Beyond Borders"
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Complete assigned duties within warehouse setting, including (but not limited to) operation of various forklift equipment, physical movement of product, use of computerized equipment or technology for coding of product and other duties as assigned. Successful candidates should be experienced (trained/ certified) with the safe operation of forklift equipment in a warehouse setting and should be familiar with adherence to safety and use of personal protective equipment.
COMPENSATION AND POSITION DETAILS
- $37,500 to $47,500 annual salary - based on experience
- Full-time employment - permanent position
- Share Purchase Plan - opportunity to buy company shares through payroll
- Free shares - 100% match for all shares purchased
- Group Benefits offered - health and dental - Blue Cross
- Team focused work environment
- Dynamic organization
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- Must own or be able to come to work prepared with safety shoes and other required personal protective equipment (some provided)
- In possession of operator license would be considered asset
- Trainee candidates may be considered
- Ability to meet physical demands requirements associated with role
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load, unload and moves product and materials to and from trucks onto dock
- Operates equipment such as forklift, clamp truck, dollies or hand trucks, reach trucks, etc.
- Inspects equipment prior to commencing shift and as required during day
- Verifies accuracy of product being received and shipped
- May be required to break down skids of product and build smaller orders for delivery
- Ensures product is moved in a safe manner and reports any incidents to supervisor
- Completes various documents as required
- Ability to maintain and operate within a clean and safe work area
- May be required to lift up to 34 kg (75 lbs)
- Maintain current forklift operator certification
- Maintain current Dangerous Goods certificate would be an asset
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Previous dock experience is preferred
No Resume? No Problem. We accept all applicants on our career portal.
Titanium Transportation Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Respect for the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace is fundamental. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
All applicants being considered for hire are required to participate in an extensive screening and orientation process, which may include various testing requirements, prior to receiving a formal offer of employment.
Quote Job Reference: 62753
Experienced Forklift/Material handler operators- $18+
Raymond Reach/Reverse Reach -Afternoons (Bakery Supply Warehouse)
Dock Worker/Forklift Operator - $14 - $15/Hr (Job ID 612)
20 FORKLIFT POSITIONS OPEN IN THE PEEL REGION