Senior Demand Marketing Manager, ABM
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced, collaborative, analytical marketer with demonstrable success in building and accelerating pipeline through Enterprise sales teams using effective traditional demand generation and Account Based Marketing (ABM) techniques. This person will be part of a dedicated ABM team to help engage target accounts across multiple channels and identify new strategies to more effectively hit targets.
What would you do in this role?
- Develop compelling, targeted marketing campaigns and ABM programs that successfully engage target accounts, generate and accelerate pipeline/opportunities for Sales
- Lead key ABM initiatives in close collaboration with Sales
- Execute agile campaigns in compressed time frames.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing leadership to set quarterly shared ABM goals
- Be able to use our marketing automation system (Marketo), CRM (Salesforce) and other tools in the marketing stack (Triblio, Bizible, Wordpress, ON24, Optimizely etc.).
How can you make an impact?
The company is dedicating resources, budget and training to undertake a successful ABM strategy. Some marketers may have dabbled in some form of ABM, but you have the opportunity to work on a team dedicated to ABM and use the latest ABM technologies. This is a key priority for the company and has the potential to directly impact the bottom line of one of Canada’s biggest SaaS companies.
Why should you apply?
- Work in a global company with a team dedicated to driving ABM strategy to achieve revenue targets.
- Join a team of experienced marketers where collaboration and healthy data-driven debate is encouraged.
- Have the ability to run agile programs, test and iterate quickly.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise B2B Marketing
- 2+ years hands-on experience in working with a marketing automation system (Marketo, Eloqua or Pardot)
- Previous experience in account-based marketing strategies, tactics, and technologies
- Successful history in developing and executing demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs, including email, digital, direct mail and more
- Experience marketing SaaS products
- Deep understanding of pipeline analytics and management
- Ability to work in a cross-functional role and influence the direction and focus of projects outside of your immediate reporting structure
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Effective in tasks with excellent time management skills.
- Strong written and visual communicator. Ability to translate complex and/or technical concepts into language that various stakeholders can understand.
We provide customer relationship intelligence software that improves customer relationships to grow customer lifetime value. Designed for today’s always-on, social and mobile savvy customer, Vision Critical’s technology helps large, customer-centric enterprises discover what their customers want so they can deliver what they need. Unlike traditional customer research, which is slow, expensive and gathers dust on a shelf, our customer intelligence platform replaces static data and cumbersome reports with real-time actionable customer intelligence that companies need to build better products, deliver better services and achieve better business outcomes. Hundreds of high-performance organizations use our technology.