Focus & By JJ Canada Inc
- Plan, direct and evaluate the operations of the sales agents.
- Develop and implement monthly promotional strategies and sales-incentive programs.
- Provide sales agents with up-to-date product information.
- Address customer inquiries and complaints.
- Complete monthly formal reports of sales agent performance.
- Ensure compliance with company standards for cost control, quality, safety, and complete and on-time delivery.
- Assist with clothing inventory management.
- Work closely with sales agents in regards to sampling, shipping scheduling, etc.
- Sending and receiving merchandise, ordering supplies (boxes, hangers, etc)
- Invoicing, Returns, Shipping, preparing weekly or monthly reports.
- Prepare weekly collection report
- Hire and train new staff members as our business grows.
- Perform other duties as required
Required experience and education:
- 4-6 years of management experience is required, preferably in the wholesale clothing industry
- Must have completed Canadian high school/secondary education or equivalent
- Must have the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret the goals, policies, procedures, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of motivation, training, and general supervisory skills.
- Leadership abilities, team building skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, and customers.
- High level of computer proficiency, including knowledge of Apparel Manager Plus (AMP) and ability to learn new systems
- Strong attention to detail.
- A desire to achieve the very best in customer service and teamwork.
- A solid sales background and proven track record of your achievements, personally or professionally.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English
Terms of Employment
- Full-time, permanent position
- $36.35 per hour
- 40 hours per week
- 10 days of paid vacation per year commencing after the first year of employment
Work schedule: Mon-Fri 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., with a one-hour unpaid lunch break
Location of work: #107-3855 Henning Drive, Burnaby BC, V5C 6N3 near Boundary Road and Henning Drive
Profit Centre Manager
Co Manager - Vancouver, BC