Online Ticketing and Air Services Agent
We are looking for a customer focused individual to join our 24/7 Air Services team! Using the latest technology, the successful applicant will provide superior service by effectively managing the generation and production of passenger airline documents.
Key Results and Activities:
Generate and process documents to ensure accuracy and on time delivery.
- Action all the Sabre queues, and distribute according to contract and location.
- Verify all Sabre bookings and PNR’s against the contract to avoid any debit memos and potential financial loss.
- Verify all files for payment and process payment accordingly.
- Issue IATA tickets from Sabre system in accordance with IATA ticket regulation.
- Issue applicable exchanges /or refunds and forward to BSP Department.
- Ensure all Web bookings are quality controlled before issuance of tickets and report any discrepancies to Air Product for corrections.
- Monitor all B2C (on-line bookings) that are received in the ticketing queue.
Respond and resolve ticketing inquiries for all Preferred Agencies.
- Answer and service all Ticket inquiries in a timely and professional manner, ensuring all departments are advised of changes that affect their areas.
- Investigate and rectify all discrepancies with the appropriate departments prior to document release.
- Communicate with other departments to resolve any issues or inquiries i.e. accounting inquiries, name changes, infant tickets, schedule changes, hotel changes etc.
- Reissue all necessary documentation upon receipt of product modifications, callbacks or any changes affecting passenger travel arrangements.
- Assist passengers who are in destination and require re-issuance of tickets, date changes, etc., ensuring compliance with airline contract.
- Coordinate with airport staff regarding passengers with customer service issues to ensure smooth boarding.
- Other duties as assigned
Specialized Knowledge, Skills, Attributes Required
- Customer Service skills
- Team Oriented
- Organization and time management skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Product knowledge
- Ability to read and understand airline contracts
- Basic skills on PC, TTS, Sabre
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum or a high school diploma – or equivalent
- Travel/Tourism school diploma or equivalent related travel industry experience
- Related working experience of a year or less (on-the-job experience and/or performing similar duties)
Effort (Physical/Mental Effort)
- Ability to work with sense of urgency and meet deadlines on time
- Office environment / optional work at home
- Seasonal overtime as required
- This position requires that you be available to work rotational shifts 24/7 Monday to Sunday
- Voluntary statutory holiday coverage.
Quote Job Reference: 4164851700