Bell Canada Call Centre Customer Service Reps
Fantastic opportunity in Downtown Ottawa - February 12th Start Date!
Our call centre firm located in downtown Ottawa has multiple openings for our existing customer care department. We are searching computer savvy and sales oriented customer service representatives to join our team.
Why work for MSi?
MSi is a leading edge software development and recruiting company with over nineteen years of experience. We have architected and developed crucial enterprise software solutions for some of Canada's largest private and public companies.
Our group is composed of people who are not only first-rate at what they do, but have a great time at providing the absolute best customer service doing it. Our high energy staff stays motivated with our ongoing and extensive training programs, paid vacation, performance and sales bonuses, competitive pay, and rewards and recognition programs. Led by our own Spirit Committee, MSi offers a culture of inclusiveness and participation which organizes BBQ’s, basketball nights, Holiday parties, raffles, and countless team events! If you are looking for career advancement opportunities within a rapidly-growing company, then this could be the opportunity you’ve been waiting for.
As an ambassador for our client, Bell Canada, your mission is to fix, solve, and enhance your customers experience while offering the best telecommunication solutions possible. Our agents pride themselves in the ability to promote, ethically recommend, and proactively sell solutions while retaining customers to increase and protect Bell Canada’s revenues.
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday: 7:30am -10pm Sunday: 8:30am - 6pm
Responsibilities and Duties
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinate a variety of orders for new installations, moves, adds, changes, cancellations, and customer win-backs
- Ensure order quality and accuracy, while coordinating with other departments to meet service activation dates
- Adhere to call duration and scheduling requirements
- Close sales and efficiently place orders within an allotted time frames
- Determine and negotiate the best solution, as well as choosing the most appropriate procedure to follow
- Communicate and establish ongoing partnerships with internal and external customers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Are bilingual (English and French)
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Have at least 1 year of demonstrated sales and customer service experience within retail/hospitality and/or call center environments.
- Have excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Are able to meet deadlines and input data with a high level of speed and accuracy
- Have strong selling skills with an ability to close the sale
- Have professional and pleasant telephone manner
- Are able to actively achieve quality customer service by understanding business culture & needs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour