Product Design Manager - Industrial Cookware
Food Management Search
Global marketer and distributor of innovative kitchen and tableware products supplying the contract foodservice and hospitality industries.
- Lead the product development from creation to commercialization of high quality commercial food service products; cookware, cutlery and tabletop products.
- Develop product development briefs and timelines, establishing product development requirements; key benefits, features, product specifications, packaging, consumer performance and testing, sampling and preliminary pricing analysis, communication with suppliers and tracking of projects.
- Collaborate with the design and marketing team, drive continual product improvements and propose new product ideas based on ongoing customer research, market, competitive analysis, product performance.
- Develop competitive analysis for all new product development launches and monitor industry trends of the market by assessing product trends, competitor items, pricing and trade exhibitions.
- Establish new supplier and manufacturer relationships and maintain current reliable vendors.
- 5+ years of commercial food service product development experience.
- Experience working with materials; stainless steel, plastics, resins and textiles.
- Experience sourcing and working with global suppliers.
- Possess strong analytics, program management, strategic planning, organization and financial skills.
- Photoshop, design skills, branding and marketing experience.
- Knowledge of E-commerce would be ideal.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: