Estehtic Services Manager
Sanjha Punjab Radio and TV Inc.
- Supervising Make up artists.
- Preparing for shoots.
- Upkeeping make up inventory.
- Budgeting the make up and studio decor.
- Preparing models and anchors under high supervision.
- Recruiting staff in own respective department.
- Supervision in recruiting artists, anchors and other staff in other departments as well.
- Duties are not limited to above list and can include tasks and ability to deal with situation.
- Requires knowledge about Indian traditional make-up. For example- Gidha Girls make up, Bridal Make up etc.
Salary: $46 /hour
1-2 Years of experience required. Educational Requirement- A college diploma or vocational certificate.
Terms of Employment- Permanent job. 35 hrs per week.