Customer Success Manager
In this role, you champion the power of our platform to help organizations build better products, deliver better services and achieve better outcomes. You are the day-to-day contact for our customers and are responsible for setting them up to effectively use our platform, educating them on the best practices of engaging with their customers and supporting their ongoing needs in gathering customer intelligence. Beyond the day-to-day, you will be supporting our clients by inspiring them to think about how our platform can support their broader business needs (profiling their customers, developing strategic marketing content, delving deeper into new product opportunities or customer loyalty). And, don’t worry, we will train you on making these connections. Take a look below at the skills we want you to have.
We are open to a remote worker in North America*
Act as primary point of contact for client relationships
- Provide superior service and support to ensure customer renewals
- Escalate where needed, and follow-up promptly to ensure client expectations are exceeded
Be the leading advocate for our products and services within the client organization
- Inspire clients to think strategically about how our platform can support their business needs
- Understand the customer organization and how our product and services can support them
- Educate and support customers on best practices, and the use and benefit of our products and services
Be the leading customer advocate within Vision Critical
Identify expansion opportunities
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell and upsell clients on additional products and services
- Working with sales (Renewal and Expansion Manager) to grow outside of your day to day contact and create new relationships with new stakeholders or individual business units
- Develop and manage relationships with roughly 14 to 16 customers
- Strategize with the customer and develop insights activities following insight community best practices
- Includes regular (weekly, monthly and quarterly) reviews with customers on results, insights and opportunities.
Thought Leader on CS internally and externally in the organization
- EG: Blogs, internal training, internal process, white papers and best practices, etc.
Desired Skills and Experiences
This job needs the right mix of skills, are you who we are looking for?
Are you a client whisperer, able to support and guide our customers to be successful in using our products? Are you an effective project manager, able to keep track of the details? Here are some of the specifics we want:
- Post-secondary educational degree
- Minimum 2-3 year project and client management experience required
- Proven ability to work in a high pace, cross-functional and fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional (even dynamic) presence, presentation and public speaking skills
- Strong aptitude for technology and ability/desire to learn new software;
- Ideally from a SaaS background
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel) including skills for the formatting and creative visual display of information
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Basic understanding of marketing research, advertising, marketing and/or media a plus, but not a requirement
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people. Join us!
Customer Success Specialist
Customer Success Manager (SaaS)
Customer Service Manager
Front Desk Receptionist / Reflexologists / Masseuse