Our busy, client-focused office needs a reliable, well-organized Office Manager to handle day-to-day operations with a focus on efficiency and time management. Trans-plan is an innovative and forward thinking traffic engineering firm taking a tech focused approach to solving transportation problems in Ontario and beyond. The Office Manager will be responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff supervision and task delegation. We’re looking for an energetic professional who doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats. This position will include advancement opportunities for the right candidate as well as full benefits after a 90-day probationary period.
This is a part-time position with an average of 25-35+ hours per week. Working hours are typically weekday daytime hours and Surveys may also be occur on weekends and holidays.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting a variety of traffic survey field work and office work
- Installing and monitoring traffic data collection equipment
- Scheduling cameras and ATRs
- Compile, analyze and review traffic survey data
- Be able to follow safety guidelines(Training is Provided)
- Be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be punctual, reliable and always represent the company in a professional manner.
- Familiar using Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel.
- Be able to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Very flexible schedule.
- A valid Ontario G driver’s license is a must.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: