Silfab Solar Inc.
Production Operator – Manufacturing
FULL TIME/ PERMANENT - COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFIT PLAN
We are a world class manufacturer of high efficiency crystalline solar modules in Ontario. We are a growing company and looks to hire Production Operators with a passion for renewable energy to be part of the team in the fast paced production of solar modules. Our production line is running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have teams that are working 12 hour continental shifts (7 am to 7 pm and 7 pm to 7 am) and teams working 8 hours shifts (morning/day/ night).
HOURS OF WORK:
Must be able to work flexible shifts
PAY: $15.50/ hour- $17/hour
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate automatic and semi-automatic machines to position
- Clean and prepare work station and machines
- Assemble and test components and ensure adherence to specified requirements, soldering experience is an asset
- Perform simple electrical and continuity testing of electronic components, parts and systems
- Identify and mark acceptable and defective assemblies
- Check final assembly for finish, labelling and packaging methods
- Production reporting (Excel/Production system (Navision))
- Ensure profitable business operations
- Complete other tasks as required and/or directed
- Maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures and related Ministry of Labour laws
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 years of production experience
- Ability to work Day and Night shift
- Basic computer skills
- Problem solving; Continuous learning
- Team and customer oriented
- Attention to detail
- Hand-eye co-ordination; Manual dexterity; Ability to distinguish between colors
- Reading, understanding and following of work instructions
- Lifting up to 50 lb.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
General Labourer/Machine Operator
Labourers, Manufacturers and Production Associates are Needed!