Business Systems Analyst
Holland Group Inc
68-70,000 Plus Bonus Benefits and pension
This prestigious financial group in growing exponentially across North America and looking for a Business Systems Analyst.
The Business System Analyst & Administrator provides development and production support for portfolio management systems management across all business units.
The role requires strong expertise in business system functionality, documentation and functional requirements for system enhancement projects and a strong analytical mindset with a focus on financial systems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in strategic development, implementation and quality assurance related to portfolio systems used to manage multiple types of financial loan products
- Provide ongoing production support and maintenance for financial portfolio systems
- Perform system administration and configuration activities in testing and production environment
- Create and maintain documentation for related enhancement projects
- All other tasks and duties as assigned related to the position
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related or comparable field.
- A minimum of 3 years:
- Business or Quality Assurance Analysis experience or equivalent related work experience
- Experience working in the financial/banking industry knowledge of the financial service industry
- Experience in operating and maintenance of financial loan portfolio systems
- Previous experience with implementation of new loan managements systems including development and configuration through the development cycle
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, work collaboratively, and resolve problems with people at all levels in the organization, across lines of business and with third party vendors; experience interacting with senior members of the organization.
- Solid knowledge of practices, procedures, and principles in Business analysis sufficient to interpret, analyze and document complex concepts and apply these in innovative ways
- Ability to trace between product requirements, delivered code and test case verification. Actively investigate, report and track product failures to resolution.
- Strong understanding of business processes (Finance, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Risk Management, Corporate Performance Measurement)
- Developed judgment and problem solving skills sufficient to analyze information with the ability to interpret general procedures or approaches to formulate response/recommendations to problems
- Advanced writing skills sufficient to prepare written materials involving detailed descriptions and explanations requiring the accurate use of specialized terminology to effectively communicate information to stakeholders
- Proficient in self-planning skills sufficient to schedule, organize and manage multiple activities of varying complexity according to established plans and adjusting work schedules according to changing priorities, and time constraints
- Experienced in coordinating with SMEs to define use cases and create vision, scope, and use case documents as well as business process models
- Well-developed analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Excellent Interpersonal, negotiation and mediation skills
- Good judgment skills and ability to make sound decisions.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Business Analyst Intern
Int Business Analyst - to perform the analysis, design, implementation of telephony systems with hands on experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) within a large corporate environment - 5844
Business Systems Analyst/Administrator
Intermediate Business Analyst - 6507-1