Transportation coordinator / Supervisor
Kommitted Transportation Inc.
Languages-English ( French will be the plus point)
Education-Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience-minimum 1 year
Ability to Supervise-15-20 people
- strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- good listening, organizational, and time management skills.
- excellent oral and written communication skills.
- analyze delivery costs and recommended more cost effective methods of transportation.
- negotiate contracts with outside transportation companies, assign drivers to routes, handle customer complaints, and investigate delivery issues: damaged products and late or lost deliveries.
- maintain delivery schedules and track deliveries to ensure deliveries are met.
- update and provide tracking information to customers.
- monitor and report driver issues such as accidents, safety concerns, or licensing issues.
- supervise and co-ordinate activities of truck drivers /delivery drivers.
- train drivers in safety procedures(as per CSA/CTPAT) and company policies.
- responsible for truck preventive maintenance scheduling, ordering parts, ordering tires.
- scheduling transportation crews and routes.
- coordinating dispatching crews.
- responsible for maintaining records for the department-driver logs, maintenance files, annual inspection and delivery records.
- must be available outside normal business hours.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Logistics Coordinator - Ocean Import
Supervisor Logistic Coordinator Courier
Transportation Coordinator / Supervisor
Supervisor, Logistics - Wood Products