Bilingual Customer Service Representative - French
Work at Home, Multiple Canadian Locations
This position is primarily responsible for handling inbound contacts regarding orders and customer issues from your home anywhere in the Nation. This position is also responsible for entering appropriate information and notes into the designated systems, determining appropriate outcomes and solutions and providing the highest level of customer service, contacts may be made via phone, e-mail, chat, fax or web. Up-selling and cross-selling should be used during customer interaction by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be fluent in French.
- Provides assistance in a courteous and professional manner to internal and external customers while effectively meeting the customer needs, building productive customer relationships, and taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives by responding quickly, taking independent action, and going beyond job requirements in order to achieve objectives.
- Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved. Shows concern for all aspects of the job and accurately checks processes. Responsible for demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement and quality.
- Presents products and services in a manner in a manner that clearly shows how they would meet needs and provide benefits. Questions and probes to uncover needs and match solutions to those needs.
- Learns and applies new customer information to anticipate customer needs, including customer processes, products, systems and marketing campaigns, as well as on-going changes in operations, policies, procedures, and products.
- Informs Supervisor and accurately documents pricing, product descriptions, packaging, product availability, delivery fees and/or all other services that do not meet Emerge Work at Home, LLC standards.
- Maintains confidentiality of all customer and company records. Communicates failures in cooperation with outside entities or other departments that may hinder the successful resolution of a customer service failure.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals in English. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence in English. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization in both French and English.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Accurate keyboarding, organization, prioritization, planning and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude for selling to customers' needs and business objectives
- Extended use of a headset, computer keyboard, and computer monitor in a home office setting.
- One to two years of experience in a customer service or help desk capacity required.
- Positive, Courteous, Respectful, Attentive, Professional, Detail-Oriented, Independent
- The noise level in the work environment needs to be quiet. We have a zero-tolerance policy for background noise.
- Work at home professionals will have to provide their own computer system and headset.
Computer requirements needed:
- Quad Processor: 2.16GHz or above, clock speed: 2.2 GHz or above, No of Cores: 4,
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or greater
- Hard drive: 500 GB HDD or larger
- Display: 19 inches or wider
- Platform: Windows 7 or 8
- 3 or more USB ports, RJ45 Ethernet connection, HD graphics and audio.
- Internet: High speed ( Downloads > 3 Mbps, Uploads > 1Mbps)
Headset requirements needed:
- USB headset with noise cancelling feature
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: