Everblast March Break PlayPro
Everblast Play Company
We bring exciting, creative and highly engaging experiences to groups of kids of age 4-12 years in camps, schools, daycare centres and more. Our motive is to deliver WOW! Activities for youth while also conveying a positive message.
Our Game Leaders experience some amazing things:
- Running the only non-gun, portable laser tag experience in Canada!
- Playing soccer with giant 40” soccer balls!
- Shooting bean bags from massive slingshots and trying to knock over structures!
- Wearing a full-body Velcro suit and trying to avoid getting “tagged” by Velcro balls that kids are throwing!
- Flinging rubber chickens from parachutes!
Our team is looking for energetic, passionate, and dependable people who can deliver the most exciting experiences to kids. To make sure that we deliver quality and fun experiences to kids, we provide extensive training to our PlayPros on how to conduct group activities. This is a perfect opportunity for mature high school students, university/college students, supply teachers and anyone looking to gain relevant experience working with kids!
Why you should work for us?
- Occasional work on PA days so that supply teachers do not have to worry about missing their regular work calls.
- Being able to accommodate school schedule for university students as most programs are run on Fridays.
- Extensive training provided to each employee before sending them on to a work site.
- Reimbursement for transportation expenses.
We are currently filling positions for the following dates:
1. PA Days for Toronto Region Schools:
2018: January 19, February 16, June 8.
2. March Break 2018: March 12-16, 2018
3. Summer Break 2018: June 23-Sept 1, 2018
- Have 2 years of experience working with kids aged 4-12
- Holding or working towards a college or university degree/diploma
- Access to a vehicle on a regular basis (our FUNshops take place all around the GTA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to lift 20-30lb bags (for equipment purposes)
- Vulnerable sector-police check clearance