Quality Assurance Technologist
Trinity Tech Inc.
We strive to provide innovative and cost-effective solutions for quality assurance for clients and consumers. We promote an inclusive environment where the contributions of our employees are valued. Trinity Tech's diverse corporate culture allows us to have a multitude of creative ideas from our employees that drives us to success in the competitive market place.
We are now hiring a Quality Assurance Technologist in the development of production processes, and quality assurance programs.
- Develop and conduct production, inventory and quality assurance programs
- Test analyze and verify vehicle module systems using Diagnostic Engineering Tool (DET)
- Inspects, tests, or measures materials, products, installations, or work for conformance to specifications.
- Regular interface with plant Incoming Quality (IQ) and Plant Vehicle Team (PVT) Engineers.
- Develop manufacturing and processing procedures and variables, set machine or equipment controls, oversee production and inspect processes
- Design plant layouts and production facilities
- Developing a manufacturing system which utilizes various electrical and mechanical components.
- Develop applications using CAD/CAM (computer-assisted drafting, computer-assisted manufacturing) for the control of robots, computer numerical control (CNC) machines and other manufacturing processes and operations.
- Develop and carry out industrial health, safety and fire prevention plans and programs and conduct safety training programs
- Collect and compile operational or experimental data and assist in the development of estimates, schedules, specifications and reports
- Understanding health and safety procedures in automotive industry.
- Analyze the designs of vendors or subcontractors providing specific equipment.
- Assist in inspecting, testing and adjusting electrical/electronic components.
- Proven quality expertise and passion for developing a strong quality culture
- Electrical drawings/specifications/charts and graphs using AutoCAD.
- Two- or - three years College Program / Diploma or Bachelor degree in Engineering. (Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is an asset.
- Full-Time, Permanent
ANTICIPATED START DATE:
- As soon as possible
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal and analytical abilities
- Ability to read and interpret automotive/electrical engineering drawings and GD&T
- Develop manufacturing and processing procedures
- Knowledge of Motion Control Program, HMI Design, PLC programming and AUTOCAD.
- Working knowledge of CAD based software and MS Project.
- Able to prepare, read and interpret written reports, correspondence, instructions, procedures and guidelines
- Prioritizing / time management skills, ability to cope with multiple tasks
- Knowledge of inspection and testing of electrical/electronic equipments
- Knowledge of Ford Diagnostics Engineering Tool (DET) and GM Development Programming System (DPS) is an asset.
- Steel-toed safety boots
WORK CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL CAPABILITIES:
- Fast-paced environment, Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Handling heavy loads, Attention to detail, Sitting, Combination of sitting, standing, walking, Standing for extended periods
- Toronto region (mainly in Etobicoke but can necessitate travel to Brampton and Mississauga)
- 7 months to less than one year
- $26.50 Hourly, 30-40 Hours per week
Entry Level Construction Inspector
Research and Development - Certified Flavourist
production and quality control technologist
Quality Control Inspector