High Rise Caulker (IRATA Level 1)
Chubby Brother is looking for a High Rise Caulker with IRATA Level 1. If you’re an IRATA Level 1, with caulking experience we’d like to hear from you. The ideal candidate will be hard working, team-oriented and motivated with the desire to grow with the company.
- Performs scope of work to completion and satisfaction of the client.
- Ability to work on high buildings and skyscrapers its required people who do not be afraid of heights
- Apply caulking on window frames, control joints and other gaps that required to be seal with caulking (polyurethane sealant)
- Take old caulking off and replace with new caulking
- Conduct inspections to exciting caulking
- Rig ropes following the IRATA international code of practice
- Able to handle weights of 20 kilos
- Maintain personal kit equipment and conduct equipment checks on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for personal safety
- Follow and abide by the method of work for each scope of work.
- Complete daily tasks in the allotted time frame.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The successful applicant will have/be:
- Thorough knowledge of rope access work and IRATA standards and regulations.
- Well versed in safety with excellent safety record.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment.
- Active and quick learner who takes initiative in learning and acquiring new skills.
- Strong analytical, judgment and decision making skills in order to choose most appropriate course of action.
- Physically and mentally fit a strong asset.
- Strong construction background an asset.
- IRATA Level 1 certification required.
Salary $25.00 per hour
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: