Driver/Back of House Employee
We are the world renowned French luxury patisserie founded in 1862. Laduree is best known for its exquisite collection of macarons, as well as their other high-end and sought-after pastries and treats.
We are looking for enthusiastic and experienced hospitality professionals to become part of our team. Successful candidates will have unique opportunity to learn and gain experience from world renowned luxury patisserie brand known for its perfection and classical training.
- Transporting goods in a safe, responsible manner and in accordance with company procedures
- Receiving, offloading and organizing products
- Restocking inventory in accordance to store needs
- Miscellaneous duties, including purchasing products for store needs
Required skills and qualifications:
- Must have a valid G class license with a clean driving abstract
- Must be able to comfortably lift 50 lbs
- Experience handling delicate products
- Previous delivery experience. Must be comfortable driving a van or truck in busy downtown areas
Looking for candidates who is available to work full-time.