CADCAM Dental Techncian/Researcher
Diamond Dental Studio
The applicant must have completed the George Brown dental technology program or equivalent/higher.
The successful applicant must be proficient in 3 shape CAD CAM technologies.
The applicant must also be familiar with the protocols involved in research as this lab is involved in Research and development regarding implant prosthetics.
We are very much a CAD CAM lab and the main duties are involved in operation of 3 shape software.
Main specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Fabricate/repair: dentures, orthodontic appliances, crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and implant abutments
- Model work including crown and bridge models requiring articulation sectioning and trimming of dies
- Fabrication of crown and bridge and implant abutments using traditional and Cad/Cam techniques
- Diagnostic wax ups
- Porcelain build up
- Staining and glazing of ceramics
- Bite blocks and custom trays
- Denture setups including wax ups
- Processing/finishing complete and partial dentures
- Finish metal frameworks for dentures
- Administrative tasks including invoicing and ordering supplies.
The candidate must be proficient in English and be able to communicate and collaborate with dentists regarding problematic cases.
Full Time 35-40 Hr/wk
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: