Bilingual (Spanish) Customer Service Representatives
Are you ready to be part of something epic? Sutherland is hiring Bilingual Spanish Professionals to provide Outstanding Customer Service for one of our premier clients launching a NEW Program!
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity offering competitive paid health benefits, paid top-notch training, discounted monthly bus passes/free employee parking, Promote-from-within advancement opportunities and Employee recognition programs.
This is the job for you if you:
- Possess oral and written fluency in Spanish and English
- Can execute on delivering a great customer experience
- Are an early adopter: the first of your friends to buy the latest computer or mobile phone platform.
- Are the "Go-To" person who helps others get the most out of their Products and Services
- Are muti-tasker, able to hold a conversation while simultaneously taking notes and reading instructions.
If this describes you down to your core, then we want you on our team!
We’ll give you the opportunity to showcase your superior customer support and troubleshooting skills. We’re looking for dynamic, outside-the-box thinkers with the individual initiative to do everything possible to ensure that every customer is beyond satisfied.
Our most successful candidates have:
- passion for the customer and the customer’s experience
- the ability to recognize and respond to customer needs and demonstrate sincere commitment to resolving those needs
- familiarity with social networking (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- a demonstrated ability to perform at a high level, with a strong aptitude to adjust to change
- excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient reading skills to analyze, interpret, and address customer needs
- the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, including offline or special project work
- flexibility to work additional hours, if needed
- basic experience using Microsoft Office suite
- minimum keyboard skills of 25WPM (verified with typing test during application process)
We are on the lookout for the best in class. Are you wondering if you have what it takes to be the best? Better yet, do you already know you’re the best?
We want to hear from YOU!
Weekly hours will range between 30 and 40 depending on business needs and will be scheduled within the following hours of operation: Monday to Friday 10am to 10pm and Saturdays 8am to 5pm. With NO hours scheduled on Sundays.
Sutherland where people and process comes together.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Quote Job Reference: 17002951