We are looking for a Payroll Administrator who is energetic, driven and thrives working in a positive forward thinking and collaborative environment. The ideal candidate is well versed in the world of payroll in both Canada and the U.S. as well as strongly customer service focused and highly organized.
- Processing full cycle payroll for Canada and US using ADP
- Responsible to reconcile and issue year-end tax forms & Record of Employments
- Responsible for payroll journal entries and account reconciliation
- Partner with HR to keep information current
- Responsible to work with the payroll provider to make corporate structure changes - Creating a new payroll, merging employees, set up new codes as per government regulations
- Prepares monthly & annual reports and reconciliation for Finance Department/Government from payroll (ADP) and HRIS systems (BambooHR)
- Liaise with all levels of employees for payroll and government inquiries
- Back up for benefit premium remittances and administration
- 2 -3 years payroll administration experience
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) (completed or in progress)
- Good understanding of Provincial ESA legislation (and a desire to remain current)
- Great internal client service skills and standards
- Working knowledge of ADP Pay @ work for Canada & Workforce now in the US
- Basic knowledge of accounting in relation to payroll accounts
- Proficient computer skills including outlook and Microsoft office
- Excellent time management skills
- Detail oriented, high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both in oral and written
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
Payroll and Benefits Administrator
US Payroll Administrator
Payroll & Benefits Administrator (Vancouver)