Self-Storage Sales Manager
London , ON
Salary Range: $35,000 to $45,000 Plus Bonus; Based on experience.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: Prior self-storage experience preferred. Professional, outgoing, self-starter, sales communication, Telephone/in Person Sales skills preferred. Cash handling VISA/MC, Debit, EFT's.
- Onsite and offsite team training
- Great advancement and growth opportunity
- Exciting and energetic team
- Fast paced environment
- Quarterly bonus program
- Professional, outgoing, self-starter.
- Build and maintain a team environment.
- Excellent Telephone and in person sales skills.
- Receivables skills.
- Attention to detail, note taking, written/computer documentation skills.
- Superb marketing and customer service skills.
- Adequate computer skills.
- Reliable transportation and availability any day of the week and on weekends.
- Keeping the facility rented at optimum levels by effectively utilizing advertising, promotional and customer relation skills as approved by management.
- Supervise and provide leadership and instruction to any additional staff, such as relief managers or any other designated personnel. Ensure that co-workers are aware of relevant information regarding current customer matters.
- Closing sales on inbound calls and walk-in rentals and converting leads into rentals.
- Assist residential and commercial customers with determining storage needs; Understand targets and close sales to attain revenue goals.
- Sell related merchandise (i.e. locks, boxes, etc.), Offer insurance products to protect customers stored property.
- Manage the accounts receivable process.
- Market to local businesses.
- Light book-keeping and computer duties/reports.
- Outstanding customer service. Listen and respond to phone inquiries, internet inquiries and tenant concerns, maintaining courtesy and professionalism in every interaction.
- Shows, rents and cleans self-storage units as well as actively selling and maintaining supplies of moving and packing materials. Maintains a neat, clean, safe and secure facility including minor maintenance and daily lock checks as well as visual inspection daily.
- General management of the office and staff/facility maintenance including but not limited to opening and closing the office on time each day, keeping and balancing petty cash, making daily bank deposits and preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Maintains all required tenant documentation in a neat and orderly manner as directed by management
- Assist in preparing units for auction as prescribed by law, and approved by management.