Hydrovac Sales Consultants
Industry: Renewable Energy
Job Category: Lead Generation
Sub Category: Commercial
Department: Sales and Marketing
Employment Type: Full Time, Monday to Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Compensation: We offer a performance based commission structure , with the potential of earning:
- Bi-weekly Payouts up to $3000/month
- Residual Payouts up to: $1000/month
Our VISION is a sustainable planet, powered by 100% renewable energy.
SmartGrid Technologies mission is to create a sustainable smart infrastructure and fight against Energy Poverty. Our goal is to help educate homeowners about the rising cost of electricity and their Energy consumption. With a consultative approach, we connect homeowners and business owners alike with rebates and incentives to subsidize all of their energy needs while leveraging our relationship with Prominent Energy Corporations and Utility Providers for both Gas and Hydro.
Who are Hydrovac Consultants?
Your role as a Hydrovac Consultant is to provide end to end sales consulting to the client. You understand the importance of sales and are self driven with a passion to sell. Your primary focus will be to generate revenue growth through establishing new customers, and provide residual after sale support. Consultants demonstrate a clear and concise understanding of product and it's function. Then educate and sell the serviceability of Hydrovac systems. Your goal is to provide prompt and courteous service to clients. You have the ability to target key decision makers and develop positive relations to secure the sale of SmartGrids Commercial offerings. You have a proven track record in sales and business development.
- Your highest qualification is your strong verbal communication skills.
- You communicate effectively, clearly explaining What SmartGrid is to anyone.
- Confident at having empathetic, unscripted and engaging conversations to discover the need and provide a winning solution.
- Desire to control your earning potential with an entrepreneurial mindset & drive to exceed your goals.
- A positive attitude that leads to assured customer experience.
- A friendly, energetic & motivated personality along with professionalism and a positive team spirit.
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Renewable Energy Industry experience considered an asset
- Great interpersonal skills
- Sales experience considered an asset
- A valid and Clean Driving License
What Work at SmartGrid?
Enjoy the culture and perks at SmartGrid:
- Continuous training and coaching
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Fully paid professional Development Courses & Books
- Gift and Gas Cards
- Team Building Social Events
- Refer A Friend Bonus