English Second Language Teacher
- Part-Time: minimum 6 Month Contract or more
- Wage: CAD $14-20/hr based on experience (plus bonuses)
- Start: immediately
- There are over 15 positions available
We are an online English Second Language company. We have over 3500 students between from the age of 6 to mature adults and we are growing at a fast-pace.
We are looking for passionate, patient and culturally sensitive teachers. We offer the option to work from home or locally at our office. If you desire to engage and inspire others, seek benefits and the opportunity for bonuses, we are the company for you!
- Able to meet the needs of diverse international students and deliver curriculum to various age groups (Elementary, Middle School, Secondary School Students and Adults).
- Teach 1-1 or group classes using provided curriculum.
- Adapt to various student learning needs and skill levels.
- Teach 30-60 minutes of English lessons on a fixed weekly schedule for 26 consecutive weeks or more.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- English First Language (native) Speaker within Canada and America only
- 1 year of teaching or tutoring experience (educators, professors, tutors, teaching assistants, elementary teachers, traditional teaching experience or the equivalent in mentoring, tutoring, or alternative education)
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified or equivalent
- Past exposure with the American or Canadian educational system will be an asset.
- Tech requirements: Desktop or Laptop with Fast Internet Connection and audio/video capability
- Possibility of medical benefits after 3 months
- Opportunity to work from home or at our local office
- Flexible hours (Excellent Second Income Opportunity!)
- Join a fun and dynamic organization!
Quote Job Reference: ESL-2017-0001LE