Ag and Heavy Equipment Technician
Do you enjoy repairing and maintaining equipment such as tractors, excavators, skid steers, balers and discbines? Do you have basic computer knowledge? Do enjoy learning to expand your knowledge? Then we have a full time opening for you on our driven and energetic service team. Year-round work with room to grow and advance, benefits package and competitive pay based on experience.
We are a large multi-line equipment dealer that has been in business for sixty-two years. Our major lines of equipment include Case, New Holland and Kubota. Many of our current employees have been apart of our family run business for many years. Located in the beautiful town of Erin, we serve the South-Central Ontario market with a complete product offering for farmers, landscapers, contractors and homeowners.
In this role, you can but are not limited to:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment issues
- Make repairs in a timely and accurate manor
- Assemble and pdi equipment
- Fabricate and welding repairs
- High school diploma
- Licensed or have two years of apprenticeship completed
- Own tools
- Valid drivers license & own transportation
- Polite and helpful attitude
You are someone who can work independently and be apart of a team. You can handle a fast-paced working environment while still providing a safe and clean working zone.