Reporting to the Game Manager, the Community Executive will work with the Live Operations team within the studio and take responsibility for developing and implementing community programmes across our studio games.
Possessing a robust knowledge of the Mobile Game Industry, the successful candidate will also be responsible for interacting with the main Customer Support team within Ubisoft, ensuring the smooth support of the studio’s games.
- Act as a brand champion, ensuring a positive, clear and consistent experience on social and community channels for our games and the studio as a whole.
- Manage post launch support communication in conjunction with Digital Marketing to set expectations on applicable situations such as patch content, status and delivery.
- Represent the stated community needs to the Development Team and Marketing.
- Coordinate communication with multiple departments for consistent messaging.
- Implement and monitor metrics to evaluate success and ROI of community or online projects and initiatives.
- Support daily community driven content and act to bring players together by leveraging polls, competitions and other types of events.
- Engages and manages communities of players on forums & social channels and at targeted events, generally focused on multiple brands/products.
- Schedules and executes the community engagement plans & events (tournaments, viral programs, contests) for a specific brand/product as established by you or the team.
- Builds and shares detailed weekly reports about the community, its feedback, dynamics and activities to provide community developers with actionable insights.
- Measures the performance metrics of his/her activities within the communities on operated channels.
- Coordinate actions, documentation and reports with external CS teams.
- Experience with modern mobile development on iOS and/or Android platform.
- You have a robust knowledge of new media and latest community tools, techniques and you are deeply involved in multiple social media platforms.
- You are a capable leader and a good team player.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to work in a complex organisational structure.
- You are able to provide good direction to achieve tight deadlines under pressure.
- You are a passionate gamer.
- Experience with modern mobile development on iOS and/or Android platforms.
What can we offer you!
- Competitive salary scale
- Additonal paid time off over the Christmas Holidays
- In studio Gym
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision care
- Flexible work hours, for life/work balance
- International and diverse team
- Summer months bring "Summer Fridays"
- New and funky Studio
We are one of the newest Ubisoft Studios to take on the growing mobile game market. As Ubisoft's first exclusively Mobile studio in North America, our focus is on originality and functionality. Creating new projects and developing Flagship Ubisoft IP’s. Our position on the tip of the East Coast is strategic in terms of studio efficiency (closest to European and American Time zones), and creativity (biggest game hub east of Montreal).
Halifax is to Canada, what Boston is to the States; a founding City full of forts, historic buildings and award winning modern architecture. Being a city with three University’s, Halifax boasts tons of nightlife, world class restaurants, and for the outdoors types; unparalleled yet affordable outdoor adventures.
We are located in the Heart of the City overlooking the beautiful waterfront, in the historic and Iconic Keith's Brewery. Come summer we work a little more each day so we can take Friday afternoons off.
National Sales and Operations Manager, Canada
Community Program Coordinator
Project Manager Intern
Executive Director - Child Care Centre