Isidore Landscapes Inc.
An established landscape Maintenance company has an opening for Landscape Foreman.
Company Profile: Isidore Landscapes Inc. has been designing, installing and maintaining landscapes in lower mainland since 1994. We've built strong working relationship with construction companies, home builders, and landscape architects.
Number of Positions: 3
Job Type: Full time, permanent position with 40 hours per week.
Compensation: $27 per hour. Overtime at the rate of 1.5 times after 40 hours per week.
- Extended health benefits
- WCB Coverage
- 4% Vacation pay
Key Duties of Foreman:Your function of the Site foreman will be to ensure the quality and timely completion of landscaping projects. You will supervise the labors, equipment and materials on site, oversees the training and day to day work of the field staff. You will work together with the project manager and other foreman and the management team to continuously improve Isidore Landscapes.
- Works with Project Manager to estimate and understand scope of work prior to project start up.
- Works with Project Manager to develop daily and weekly work schedules to reach project deadlines.
- Supervise and coordinate day to day activities of workers onsite to execute project tasks and deliverable on time and within budget.
- Complete documents and record keeping on site as required.
- Maintain quality control of all project elements by enforcing quality standards on a daily basis.
- Oversee and assist in the planting and maintaining of all ornamental trees, shrubs, flowers lawns and hardscape features.
- Resolve work-related and customer issues as they arrive.
- Operates equipment and basic hand and power tools in a safe and responsible manner.
- Keep track of supplies and material and order when needed to ensure all required materials and tools are available on site every day.
- Instrumental in staff leadership, training and mentor-ship.
Here are a few qualifications you need to be successful in this position:
- Completion of secondary school
- Two years of experience as a Landscape Supervisor or Landscape Technician
- Strong communications, organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of team.
- Work outdoors in various conditions including heat and humidity, rain, dust, noise and cold.
- Willingness to work flexible working hours.
Work address: 21200 River Road, Richmond BC V6V 1M3. Job requires on-site at various job sites within the lower mainland.
Landscape Maintenance Laborer
Landscape Maintenance Foreman