Help Desk Analyst - Treasury and Payment Solutions (TPS) Client Services
BMO Financial Group
Permanent position, 37.5h per week
Schedule: candidates must be available with no restrictions from Monday to Friday, between 7:30am and 7:30pm.
Address: 129 St.Jacques W., Montreal
Your passion for exceptional customer service along with your strong communication skills and ability to solve problems will help our team succeed. As a Help Desk Analyst with our Treasury and Payment Solutions (TPS) Client Services team, you will promote positive customer relations by building trust and confidence and taking ownership of support issues, providing friendly and accurate resolutions and diligently solving problems.
As a Help Desk Analyst you will:
- Assist customers in trouble shooting and resolving issues during deployment and ongoing use of products and services, effectively diagnosing and working through complex problems with a high degree of accuracy and a focus on exceptional customer service
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of TPS products, services, processes and relevant legal, regulatory and technology requirements
- Maintain the confidentiality of both customer and bank information and ensure compliance with bank policies and procedures
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with bank policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, money laundering or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering
- A customer first focus to issue resolution
At BMO Financial Group, customer service is at the forefront of everything we do. As a Help Desk Analyst you will work both independently and collaborate with others to resolve issues efficiently. You’ll have the opportunity to use your judgement, analysis and initiative to solve problems, make recommendations and provide guidance. Your calm presence and ability to diffuse difficult situations tactfully will provide confidence and ensure successful outcomes with our customers.
To be a part of our dream team, you’ll need:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and French
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility, adaptability and ability to work in a face-paced environment
- Ability to maintain calm under pressure
- 1-2 years customer service experience (previous contact centre experience an asset)
- University or college diploma/degree or equivalent experience
We have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the centre of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
Quote Job Reference: 1700017345