User Experience Designer
We are committed to delivering an exceptional experience to users of our insight community platform. We are looking for a UX designer who is inquisitive, passionate and excited by challenging UX design problems. You will lead user experience design on a variety of projects and will be an advocate for our users in strategic and tactical discussions. We are looking for someone with excellent UX design and communication skills who has a talent for turning data into visually appealing analysis dashboards and interfaces that enable insight. You will be collaborating with other UX designers, Product Managers and Developers to provide a first class user experience across our product line.
What will you do day to day at VC?
- User experience design including sketching, storyboarding, wireframing and prototyping.
- Applying UX design principles to data to create analysis dashboards and stories
- Initiating and facilitating collaborative design discussions. Driving decisions and strategic discussions by advocating for our users
- Working closely with our product managers to transform well-articulated functional requirements into user-centered design solutions
- Working closely with our development teams to deliver design specs and collaborate on implementation, ensuring quality of end deliverable
- Planning and conducting user research, from exploratory research to post-release evaluation
- 3+ years of experience designing software products (preferably in a SaaS environment)
- Online portfolio that includes conceptual details along with beautiful visuals
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, Photoshop or similar tools for creating prototypes and other user experience design documentation
- Excellent communication skills and and a talent for communicating ideas visually
- Ability to develop strong collaborative relationships across teams
- Self-motivated, eager to take ownership and initiative, with the ability to prioritize effort and deliver excellent user experience concepts appropriately and in a timely fashion
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with responsive web design
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS
- Background in visual design
- Experience with UX writing; crafting copy to onboard users and driving a cohesive tone across the product
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!