As a Project Analyst - Finance Operations, you will be the vital link between Customer Success and Finance on all Project Management Office (PMO) related activities. The successful candidate will be tasked with ensuring accounting records are prepared and maintained in accordance with IFRS and related accounting controls, while providing accurate and valuable internal reporting to senior management.
This position reports to the Project Analyst Team Lead role and is responsible for managing the financial transactions of one or more business units.
- Manage a large volume of projects from inception to completion
- Generate timely subscription and project invoices in accordance with contract terms
- Analyze client contracts to understand financial impacts and relevant PMO requirements
- Spearhead, organize, and ultimately drive the successful and timely collection of Receivables
- Contribute to the accuracy of SRF (Secured Revenue Forecast), distributed weekly to senior leadership
- Generate revenue recognition entries at month-end and assess % complete revenue
- Review project costing and determine value of accruals required, if any
- Variance analysis of monthly financial statement results against forecast
- Provide an exceptional level of service to the organization
- Assist in the implementation of enhanced internal controls
- Responsible for providing annual audit evidence for managed business units
- Pursuing CPA designation considered an asset
- 2+ years of experience in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to confidently communicate with all levels of management as well as to people with non-finance backgrounds
- Self-starter with strong time management and organizational abilities; able to set and meet own deadlines
- Takes pride in their work
- Must have strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Strong commitment and ability to work cooperatively in a team environment is critical
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people at Vision Critical. Join us!
Business Analyst (Contract)