Inside Sales & Service Representative
Summer Fresh Salads Inc
Department: Sales & Marketing
Under the direction of the Inside Sales & Service Manager this position will ensure positive and professional interaction with all customers to secure and develop sales of our product. In addition, this position is responsible for addressing enquiries regarding products/services and assist in resolving customer issues or complaints. This is an office based position.
- Contact customers on a daily basis to secure orders, increase sales, provide product updates, recommend additional products, advise of future promotions and advertised items.
- Verify customer orders for correct information and checking it against previous information as necessary.
- Respond to customer inquiries, research and rectify customer concerns and issues. This refers to all banners as well as independent customers. Track deliveries and investigate any order issues. Re-ship product where appropriate.
- Make enquiries with 3PL Company regarding shipping delays and notify customers of confirmed revisions.
- Receive and process orders, completing and forwarding for fulfillment for orders leaving from 3PL Company.
- Continuous training on product information to best serve our customers.
- Check with production for availability of product.
- Collaborate and work closely with Outside Sales Team to increase customer sales.
- Troubleshoot issues for Outside Sales Reps.
- On a bi-weekly basis, update and revise calling lists and order guides.
- Attend and assist in Food Shows as required.
- Attend regular weekly meetings and monthly seminars.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Provide back up to Outside Sales Reps for vacations or as otherwise directed contacting their customers to provide continuity of service.
- Work on special projects and other duties/responsibilities as assigned.
Works collaboratively and professionally with management and colleagues.
Works collaboratively and professionally with customers, vendors, 3rd party distribution center
- None – this role has no direct supervisory capacity and must manage relationships through collaboration and influence
This position has no authority to make decisions outside of pre-approved written limits.
- High School graduation
- Minimum 1+ year customer service experience; preferably some sales experience.
- Good understanding of office procedures.
- Computer literate with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
- Excellent prioritization skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with people at all levels; both inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to act with discretion, patience and diplomacy.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective team player.
- Typical office environment, good working conditions, moderate noise.
- Requires active listening, close visual and mental concentration while receiving/entering customer orders.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Required to effectively meet well-defined deadlines.
This is an entry level position.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Account Director, (Inside/Outside Hybrid Sales)
Inside Sales Rep
Technical sales rep Filtration
Inside Sales Representative