Call Centre Agent
At belairdirect, when you work in the Sales and Customer Service department, you are part of a high-performing team that provides our customers with the right insurance coverage and an outstanding experience.
You will have the opportunity to use your skills, experience and talents that will contribute to the success of belairdirect.
You will also be the customers’ trusted guide for home and auto insurance solutions and help provide the best protection possible for the things that mean the most to them.
This position is the starting point of many career opportunities.
- Contribute to building business and inspiring customer loyalty by offering customers the right insurance protection to meet their needs
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Core tasks specific to Your role
- Be attentive to the customer in order to fully understand their situation.
- Provide the best advice to help the customer make informed decisions.
- Offer a business experience that is unique thanks to the quality of your customer service.
- Proactively create a trusting environment that fosters the sale of our products and customer retention.
- Understand, inform and guide potential customers to seize sales opportunities.
- Bilingualism – English & French
- High school diploma (post-secondary education is an asset)
- Property & Casualty insurance licence (an asset)
- Sales and customer service experience
- Excellent sales and customer retention skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- We care about your professional development, as such; we offer an ongoing paid training, from the start of your employment, allowing you to obtain your insurance licence.
Bilingual Customer Service Agent
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Bilingual Technical Customer Service Representative
Full Time Inbound Customer Service Representative (No Sales)