Front Desk Coordinator / Customer Service
Christus Health Care
Christus Health, Inc. operates as a catholic, faith-based, and not-for-profit company that owns and operates hospitals and long-term care facilities, clinics and outpatient centers, and health ministries and ventures..We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk.
We'd like to invest in you.
Perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the department and/or managers and supervisors to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
- Receive and direct visitors and clients
- General clerical duties including photocopying, fax, and mailing
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Retrieve documents from filing system
- Handle requests for information and data
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Routing and scheduling orders
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, and emails
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
- Maintain office supply inventories
- Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE / COMPETENCIES
- Minimum Required Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Desired Experience: 2+ years in customer service or call center environment, logistics experience
- Identify and resolve problems
- Demonstrate attention to detail
- Identify opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develop/recommend/implement solutions
- Write clearly and informatively
- Edit work for spelling and grammar.
- Present organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
Time Management Skills
- Demonstrate follow-up skills
- Provide timely and professional support to all internal/external customers and vendors
- Maintain strict confidentiality
Basic Computer Skills
- Strong Fluency user of Windows applications and Microsoft Office programs such as MS Project, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications as needed
Other Technical / Computer Skills
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran or other protected status.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to: