Technical Support Analyst, Night Shift
We are a tight-knit, geographically diverse team who are dedicated to provide responsive, high-quality support to our customers 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. We are focused on ensuring that all technical support concerns are addressed quickly and efficiently, as well as making sure that we have available self-help resources. The technical support team is the face of the company to our customers, and it is our job to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction in every interaction we have with our customers.
About the Role
You will be responsible for providing responsive and high-quality customer service and application support for all our Vision Critical products. We are looking for a Vancouver based employee to work the night shift, to support our EMEA Region. Hours will be from 12:00am through 8:00am Pacific time.
- Managing resolution of any product related issue for all Vision Critical customers, and completely recording all communication and activity in providing the resolution for the customer on a timely basis.
- Providing excellent customer management, inclusive of excellent communications, responsive follow through, and advocacy for customer issues within internal departments. Success criteria are highly focused on customer satisfaction levels.
- Prioritizing numerous issues of varying severity, and effectively managing the resolution of all issues quickly. This includes taking ownership of the data entered into the CRM system updating both customers and appropriate internal employees of the status of all issues on a timely basis.
- Collaborating extensively with peers, Customer Success Managers, Development, and Programmers to resolve client issues while actively contributing to a growing knowledge network that improves the effectiveness of our team, and the effectiveness of information available to our clients.
- Providing rotational technical support coverage to Vision Critical customers during the working week and on Canadian/US/UK/Australian holidays as necessary, as well as participating in an on-call weekend rotation.
- You have excellent English communication skills. Fluency in additional European languages is a nice to have.
- You must have 2+ years of experience in a client facing call center, application or technical support environment or equivalent customer service experience.
- You should have an experience in a self-directed work environment.
- You must have demonstrated the ability to provide answers to clients by identifying the problem, researching answers using a variety of resources and tools and guiding the clients through corrective steps.
- You have the passion in helping customers, finding a solution for them and improving their customer experience by writing and maintaining documentation.
You want to help change the way the world views customers.
From professional sports teams to Fortune 100 companies, we work with some of the biggest brands in the world – and so will you. We are a successful global software company with a start-up mentality. Our leadership team is always available, teams work side-by-side and fresh perspectives are not only encouraged, they are celebrated.
Vision Critical was born from the idea there had to be a better way for companies to connect with the people who matter most to them: their customers. The belief that people matter is the core of our culture.
We believe that people have wisdom that’s worth listening to, learning from and acting on. Be one of those people. Join us!