Progistix Solutions Inc.
North York, ON
Job Type: Permanent; Salary: $13.51 /hour
Work address: 99 Signet Drive
- Monday to Friday 6:45 am to 3:15 pm
- Monday to Friday 3:30 pm to 11:30 pm
- Sunday to Thursday 11 pm to 7 am
ROLE: Processing material to safety & productivity standards.
- Testing, cleaning and/ or packaging products and material
- Performing miscellaneous material handling duties in receiving, storage, selection, and shipping
- Receives and appraises used and defective items returned for reconditioning or scrap salvage
- Operates a variety of manual material handling equipment
- Packs material and prepares related documents as required for various methods of transportation
- Loads and unloads material
- Maintains files and records in a neat and orderly fashion
- Demonstrates ability to apply safe working practices and appropriate use of safety equipment
- Consistently adheres to all Health & Safety policies/ procedures
- Demonstrates diligence in completing volume of work with steady and sincere effort
- Results oriented and pursues goals with commitment
- Demonstrates attention to detail, accuracy, thoroughness and reliability
- Applies technical and procedural knowledge, as required
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Promotes teamwork and cooperation
- Interacts effectively with internal and external customers
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Demonstrates dependability and reliability for work schedule and positions responsibilities by maintaining regular positive attendance
- Demonstrates a customer focused attitude
- Knowledge of SAP warehouse management support, WMS systems in an RF environment an asset
Progistix is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates with disabilities taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all candidates for applying, however, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Currently PT employees are working full time hours, which is likely to continue into the foreseeable future.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Material Handler/General Labour
Excavator Op. - NIGHTS (SCRAP HANDLER) Benefits, Pension, Profit Sharing