Ski and Snowboard Instructors - Kinosoo Ridge Ski Resort
The Municipal District of Bonnyville No. 87
Cold Lake, AB
We invite applications for Ski & Snowboard Instructors at Kinosoo Ridge Snow Resort. This position is responsible to teach students of all ages and abilities to improve their ski or snowboard skills and will report directly to the Assistant Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Instruct and coach guests of all levels, while staying within the CSIA/CASI certification level.
- Teach private lessons, complete evaluation reports and other administrative reports as required.
- Help organize and create school group itinerary plans and participate in training clinics as required.
- Ensure public and personal safety when using the ski lift.
- Perform general labour and maintenance tasks on the hill as required.
- Assist customers in the rental shop whenever necessary.
- Adhere to and be familiar with the Alpine Responsibility Code.
- Participate in any Safety Management/Injury programs and abide by MD Policies and Procedures.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
- CSIA/CASI certification or equivalent.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and motivational skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check.
Hourly Rate of Pay: $17.25
Please visit http://md.bonnyville.ab.ca/jobs.aspx for a full job description.