Business Development Representative
Do you want to work for an award winning company? Please read below...
Generis organizes and delivers outstanding business to business conferences throughout the United States. Our focus on transforming the way people connect has allowed us to work with exciting brands such as BMW, Under Armour, Pepsi-Co and Sony.
We have doubled in size over the past year and we are looking for ambitious, confident and hardworking sales professionals to help us grow further.
As Business Development Associate, you will be reaching out to industry decision makers with highlighting the value of our summits. You will work in a team environment that is dedicated to exceptional sales results. Our goal is to take dedicated top performers and develop/mentor these individuals into leadership roles as our business expands.
Joining Generis provides an immediate opportunity for highly ambitious, motivated and talented individuals. A career with Generis offers a platform for growth, constant development and accelerated earning potential.
NEW GRADS WELCOME!
What Is in It for You?
- Working for an award winning organization - STARTUP 50
- One of the most aggressive compensation packages in the industry (fixed wage + uncapped commission, Benefits, Vacation and Corporate discount to GoodLife fitness)
- A unique 90-day onboarding program that develops Industry best Sales professionals
- A positive office environment
- Full-time role with the perfect work/play balance
- Monthly bonuses & rewards based on performance
- Opportunity for rapid career development with a growing company
- 1-3 years of Sales experience with a proven sales track record
- Cold calling experience is beneficial
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
- University or College education preferred
- Excellent English proficiency
- Reach out to decision makers across your specific industry and discuss opportunities to attend our Summit.
- Generate leads and contact between 120-150 industry leaders a day
- Stay knowledgeable about industry news, clients and proposition value for designated products you are working on.
- Maintain a healthy base of leads and contacts that you can reach out to in your business development efforts.
- Work with team to hit assigned metrics and meet weekly, monthly and campaign targets
- Assist in general office activities as deemed necessary.
- Must be ambitious, motivated and driven
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Fearless - relishes’ a strong sales atmosphere
- Strong ability to do research in a commercial environment
- Ability to think creatively, cohesively and independently
- Results driven attitude with a passion for business development
- Self-starter with the ability to think quickly
- You should have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and attitude
Working hours: Normal business hours are 8.30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Thursday, and 8.30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday, with a lunch break for one hour between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
Office located Downtown Toronto at Richmond and Bathurst.
We are a people focused business that understands the importance of our product, clients and most importantly our people. We work with our staff to grow, develop and ultimately earn more.
Our focus is to build a business that grows with its people and ultimately provides a long-term career for our staff.
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, please forward your resume to:
Sales Representative - Uniform
Inside Sales Rep
Forklift Technician Journeyman- Field Service